Ultima dry cat food

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
kev1949
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Ultima dry cat food

Post by kev1949 »

Found in Wilko's, green packet, different types. Urinary tract or hairball. So which one to feed cats? Hairball so they don't get hairballs, or urinary tract to do whatever it does for the urinary tract?
Was thinking of mixing the two together so they get the best of both worlds? Anyone else here Ultima dry cat food?
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: Ultima dry cat food

Post by Jacks »

Yes - we get it from Zooplus in bulk. We have both. The cats get wet food twice a day and biscuits if they are hungry, The two boys generally like the biscuit best and one favours the hairball - which is good as he's very long haired and can have problems with 'transit' - this does seem to help. We put a bowl of the urinary one on one of the girl's 'trays' and this gets enjoyed as well. So I'd say give some of each or maybe mix them?
kev1949
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by kev1949 »

Thanks, was thinking that myself. The one as avatar likes them best. Perhaps they are softer and easier to eat? Poor guy not so many teeth following his face smashed two years ago :cry:
suelily
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by suelily »

Has to be ultimate for my boy always. Won't eat anything else. One is urinary tract the other bag is not. He loves all of them.