Darling Hermia

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
wendylovescats
Returning Cat Chatter

Darling Hermia

Post by wendylovescats »

Hi
I would like to tell you about my Darling little girl Hermia, who passed away yesterday morning, and left me with grief that i just cant stand.
Hermia would have been 20 years old next month but didnt look her age and had been in good health until about four weeks ago.
Hermia was a rescue kitten from c.p.l. after being found in a bag on a busy road with her mum and siblings, only she survived.
Everyone loved Hermia and she loved everyone.
My Darling girl I will love and miss you forever
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: Darling Hermia

Post by Jacks »

So sorry, Wendy, to hear about the loss of your darling Hermia. Please post about her in the Rainbow Bridge section - there will be lots of people there who have also lost their precious kitties who will be able to give you the support and understanding you need - and will never tire of hearing about your little treasure.

So sorry for your loss - mine are all young, but age comes to us all one day. It must be so painful, but she will always be in your heart ((Hug)) xx
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Wendy I really am so terribly sorry about your lovely Hermia. You gave her a wonderful home and a happy and long life. So many of us understand your pain. It's like no other. We are all here for you. Thinking of you and sending big hug xx
lilynmitz
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by lilynmitz »

Wendy, I'm so sorry to hear you have lost such a loving companion, who has been such a bit part of your life for so long. While the loss must feel unbearable right now, comfort yourself with the knowledge that Hermia had a long and wonderful life with you, right to the end. The pain does get easier, and you will remember her with a smile, but right now be kind to yourself and cry as much as you need to. We all know how it feels on this site.
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Dear Wendy, I am so sorry your little girl has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. However long they are with us it will never be enough. Hugs to you. X
hgale
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by hgale »

I'm sorry to hear about Hermia, Wendy, a much loved little cat, and so lucky to have had such a happy life with you. My Kitten and Mischa were also about her age when they died, but its never easy. Give yourself all the time you need to grieve for her.

RIP dear Hermia, enjoy Rainbow Bridge with my girls, and a big {{hug}} for you Wendy.