CAT IN A BUCKET.. OMG CUTEST THING EVER!!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Imzee007
New Cat Chatter

CAT IN A BUCKET.. OMG CUTEST THING EVER!!

Post by Imzee007 »

Wish my cat would do this.. This is my girlfriend's cat she's so cute. My girlfriend just fulls the bucket and her cat (Gypsee) jumps into it and stays there till she starts to fall asleep. My cat hates the sight of water never mind having a relaxing soak in one.

https://youtu.be/7tG4vicHw2I
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: CAT IN A BUCKET.. OMG CUTEST THING EVER!!

Post by Judy Barnett »

So sweet :D have you seen Simon's Cat on YouTube. You've got to check it out its so funny. You'll find yourself going, yeah, been there, yeah, :D he's done that as well!
Imzee007
New Cat Chatter

Post by Imzee007 »

Judy Barnett wrote:So sweet :D have you seen Simon's Cat on YouTube. You've got to check it out its so funny. You'll find yourself going, yeah, been there, yeah, :D he's done that as well!
I'll be check it out now :)
Imzee007
New Cat Chatter

Post by Imzee007 »

Judy Barnett wrote:So sweet :D have you seen Simon's Cat on YouTube. You've got to check it out its so funny. You'll find yourself going, yeah, been there, yeah, :D he's done that as well!
Omg Simon's Cat is amazing haha. I know what I'm gona be watching all morning :lol:
MarySkater
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by MarySkater »

I wasn't keen on that video. The cat's pupils are very dilated, even in bright light, which to me makes it look stressed, not relaxed. Maybe if I'd seen the cat getting into the bucket of its own accord, I'd see it differently.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

MarySkater wrote:I wasn't keen on that video. The cat's pupils are very dilated, even in bright light, which to me makes it look stressed, not relaxed. Maybe if I'd seen the cat getting into the bucket of its own accord, I'd see it differently.
Yes, it did look a bit stunned! But then I remember one cat, Sebastian, who would often join his owner in the bath. ...... over to you Judy, that's your story! :lol: :lol:
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Judy Barnett »

Sebastian was me and my first boyfriends cat he would get into the bath with anyone to the point where we would have to lock the door and he would still scrap away at it until you threw the loofer at the door then he'd sit and whine to come in. You'd have to be quick to empty the bath before opening the door or he'd be in. Maybe he was part tiger :D
nanny pamy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by nanny pamy »

Aww I think its looks scared
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I'm always in two minds about clips like these. Half of me just wants to enjoy them at face value, and half of me worries about the culture of posting stuff like this for entertainment, that people might try putting cats in buckets, about what's in the bubbles, about how the cat really feels about it ............ modern dilemmas!