3kg Purina One on offer @ £6.99 again at Zooplus

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Alice
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

3kg Purina One on offer @ £6.99 again at Zooplus

Post by Alice »

I've just had an email including this offer from Zooplus - worth stocking up!
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: 3kg Purina One on offer @ £6.99 again at Zooplus

Post by MarkB »

I saw that. Shame it doesn't include the sensitive version this time. I am down to my last 3 bags from the last time it was on offer.

btw - for anyone that doesn't know, although advertised as 3kg, Zooplus always supply it as 2 x 1.5kg bags - odd that 1.5kg bags aren't sold in the UK (although we pay as much for the 800g bags! )
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by booktigger »

MarkB wrote:I saw that. Shame it doesn't include the sensitive version this time. I am down to my last 3 bags from the last time it was on offer.

btw - for anyone that doesn't know, although advertised as 3kg, Zooplus always supply it as 2 x 1.5kg bags - odd that 1.5kg bags aren't sold in the UK (although we pay as much for the 800g bags! )
I stocked up last time, and got a mixture of 1.5 and 3kg - even in the same flavour!!
Alice
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Alice »

I don't need any this time, so hadn't noticed that Sensitive isn't part of the offer, and, yes, I also got some 3kg bags last time. I don't mind as I put it into a big airtight container when I open it.