Purrs Mini Auction Closes at 8pm on the dot tonight folks - Sunday 4 December!!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Rosella
Frequent Cat Chatter

Purrs Mini Auction Closes at 8pm on the dot tonight folks - Sunday 4 December!!

Post by Rosella »

I know. Apologies :oops: I'm like a bad penny wot turns up whenever funds are needed but ya see, there's also fun to be had and as always it's in the most deserving of causes.

This year Purrs iz raising dosh for Sheila's fabulous crew at Walthamstow Forest Cats :D :D :D

What can I tell ya that ya haven't heard many times before? Well let's see :idea: They've recently introduced an exchange programme with their pals in Wales so that they can run feral cats (for whom homes are so scarce in City areas) to Wales to be rehomed in all those lovely farming communities and return with lapcats that have been waiting for homes in Wales for far too long. That's in addition of course to finding homes for waifs and strays, lost & found, sick, disabled, young & elderly, unwanted & unloved furry kids, all the TNR work etc etc.

Their enthusiasm is boundless. They are the most amazing group and I do hope you can join in by bidding or placing something in the auction.

OMG *****hot off the press*******, they've just taken in 7 five week old kittens from a very sad situation .... no mom .... but they are safe now :)

Would love to make this auction a success to help these fabulous people continue their wunnerful work

https://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/inde ... oard=158.0
Last edited by Rosella on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosella
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Purrs Mini Auction runs 7 days from Sunday 26th Nov at 3pm

Post by Rosella »

:) :)
Attachments
Seven if ya look close ....
Seven if ya look close ....
Rosella
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Rosella »

Potential escapees :o
Attachments
2017-11-23 21.52.54.png
Rosella
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Rosella »

All going rather well and not as "mini" an auction as we thought :)

Some lovely stuff and so far very good bargains to be had and all in aid of some super critters :P
Rosella
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Purrs Mini Auction Closes at 8pm on the dot tonight folks - Sunday 4 December!!

Post by Rosella »

Those of you who've been there at the close in previous years will understand the need to give your bidding a finger a good work out in readiness for the exciting final seconds leading up to 8pm on the Purrs clock!!!

If you haven't already, I recommend you take a look at what's on offer at ridiculous bids. Under no circumstances look at the black cat wall clock though ........... ya hear? :shock: :shock: