Pippin being Pippin

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Pippin being Pippin

Post by fjm »

Pippin-cat has recovered from hyperthyroidism, is 3/4 of the way through a course of cartrophen injections for arthritis (along with a daily dose of meloxicam) and is very much getting back to being himself. At the moment he is trying to get Poppy-dog off my lap so he can have it, while she is curled into a very determined ball pretending to be asleep. It is lovely to see him so much happier!

eta - 3 minutes later Poppy budged over and Pip took over. The power of The Look, or me telling Pippin he needed a good brush, and Poppy jolting awake with horror at the word and wondering whether to get away while there was still time?!
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Pippin being Pippin

Post by booktigger »

Aww, that's great news
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Pippin being Pippin

Post by Lilith »

:lol:

When I was a kid, we had a terrier who, when my cat was given milk, would bark. So poor Saada thought - visitors, and would run off, and the damn dog grabbed the milk. Crafty little beggar!

But you'd only to say to the dog, 'bath', and he'd creep off to his bed, belly on the ground.

Glad Pippin's back on form, Mousey sends purrs :)