I'am soooooooooo happy

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: I'am soooooooooo happy

Post by Lilith »

Oh boy, Dale, I know the feeling, congrats, even after a lifetime of cats with various stomach problems (urrghh bleaghhh) always great when you find a firm one! Bet the cat feels better too :D
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mollycat »

Pet owners and parents of young children, the delight of poo :roll:

I've had months of on and off poo problems, I won't go into Bobby as that didn't end well but Molly 6 months after her initial crash is only just now starting to produce more formed ones than sloppy ones though not for more than a few days at a time yet. Tense right now wondering if the worming tablet yesterday will be a cure or a setback.

So, sooooooooooo happy for you and a little envious too of your poo!
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by fjm »

I am suffering this too. I am not sure what Pip has eaten that he should not, but I went away for 24 hours and came back to horrible pools in several rooms. Fortunately he prefers hard floors, and usually prefers to go outside - the weather was obviously too bad even for him! I am reluctant to start trays indoors until I absolutely have to - I am hoping that a dose of tummy medicine, plain chicken for a few days and less rain will do the trick.
robincooper
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by robincooper »

Glad to hear it!