New Here

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Amber_Kaddu
Frequent Cat Chatter

New Here

Post by Amber_Kaddu »

Hi All

I'm a long term lurker and wanted to start posting and introduce myself!

I'm owned by 3 cats, Amber, Kaddu and Jerry. Amber and Kaddu are mother and daughter and we've had them since 2013. Jerry is 14 weeks old and he's been with us for 2 weeks

Looking forward to chatting with you all :)
Bbarb
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: New Here

Post by Bbarb »

Hello Amber, I'm new here too. I am slave to 2 cats, Gin and Tonic, two ferals who were dumped in our yard one Christmas about 8 years ago. Ginni is black and very friendly and cuddly whilst Tonni is wary and will not be touched although she will take treats from my fingers. They are indoor/outdoor cats and I wouldn't be without them.
Is there a way of posting photos on here? I can't see one at first glance.
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Ruth B »

Welcome to both of you. I don't there is anyone here that claims to be an expert on cats, but we all have experience with them and everyone's experiences is different so don't be afraid to share your's as well.

If you to add photos to a post there is the attachments section under the submit and preview buttons below where you write the post. You will find that it can only accept small file sizes for the attachments so you might need to alter your photos to get them accepted. There is an excellent post elsewhere about resizing photos which can probably help, I personally use Web Resizer and find it quick and easy to use. Looking forward to seeing your kitties when you get things sorted.
Amber_Kaddu
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Amber_Kaddu »

Thanks both

I'll try and sort some pics out of the terrible trio ( :D )