Hello!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Gismo
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Hello!

Post by Gismo »

Hi all,

I am new here and wanted to pop a little hello post on (I couldnt find a welcome or newbie topic)

I have just joined today. My fur baby is 4 tis year in June. A Male long hair kitty. He is very well behaved,loves his snuggles on his terms but loves to be close to us in the house if not next to us.

He is very inquisitive and loves to play.

I look forward to chatting to you all soon x
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Hello!

Post by Ruth B »

Welcome to the forum. Any questions, ask away, and feel free to add any advice on existing threads, there are no experts here, just a large pool of knowledge and ideas gained from personal experience.

There is a very good thread elsewhere with information regarding posting photos and how to resize them so they site will accept them. Hopefully when you have chance we can all get to see you lad.
Gismo
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Hello!

Post by Gismo »

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I will look at all the other posts and threads and try get the hang of it.

I love talking about my boy and love sharing my experiences I've had along g the way as I was a first time cat parent when we got him 3 years ago but what an amazing journey it has been!

I look forward to hopefully chatting with more people on here over time.

Speak to you soon x