Cat food - opinions?

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
ilovecats9922
New Cat Chatter

Cat food - opinions?

Post by ilovecats9922 »

What is everyone's opinion on cat food and the best food to feed your furry friend? I have my own opinion on cat food but wanted to hear what everyone else thinks :D
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Cat food - opinions?

Post by booktigger »

The best food is the one they will eat! I've lost count of the amount of 'best quality' foods I've bought that they refuse to eat, yet i'm still that person who will try anything new just in case!
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Cat food - opinions?

Post by Mollycat »

A lot depends on where you live and what you can get and afford but mostly what your cat will eat. For wet I like Butchers grain-free or Felix with a reasonable protein content, pate or flakes so that there isn't the issue of licking off the jelly or gravy and leaving the chunks. But I like to supplement with a little real meat, raw if they will take or or cooked, which means a little of what I'm preparing and eating. I wish mine would have a raw chicken wing for her teeth but she's having none of it. She has formula dry to help her digestion due to the problems she's had over the past year but she rarely touches it.

Out of interest what are you feeding yours?