Dry Cat Food recommendations

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Podsy
Frequent Cat Chatter

Dry Cat Food recommendations

Post by Podsy »

Normally my cats get wet cat food and some dry biscuits to nibble on. I normally buy Felix or Whiskas sachets and then GoCat or Aldi or Lidl own brand biscuits. Sometimes Iams. However with the warmer weather I have been giving them less wet and more biscuits (with plenty of water). So, can anyone recommend a better quality biscuit to give them, if they are not having wet please? My cats are 2 years old.
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Dry Cat Food recommendations

Post by Kay »

James Wellbeloved is a widely available quality biscuit, and most cats seem to like it

Royal Canin is also stocked in most pet shops, and offers a wide range - there is an advantage in Royal Canin, in that it is one of the two major pet food companies which make a lot of prescription foods, and cats used to eating the normal RC are probably more likely to accept a prescription diet if it becomes necessary
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Dry Cat Food recommendations

Post by bobbys girl »

Generally Iams is the biscuit of choice with my lot. Though at the moment Royal Canin is going down very well (that's good 'cos it's on offer!) But whatever you try, buy a small one first!
How many of us have read the blurb on a brand of cat food and thought 'that sounds good' only to have the little darlings look at it, then you and say 'what's this xxxx? I'm not eating THAT!' Hey Ho. :roll: