Buster my best friend

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
Mrsilovecats
New Cat Chatter

Buster my best friend

Post by Mrsilovecats »

My dear cat Buster is going to be put to sleep this afternoon at the vets and I am laying with him on the bed feeling so desperately sad. I honestly don’t know how I’m going to cope l. He is nearly 16 and has been the greatest companion I have ever had. He truly is such an amazing cat, so vocal and loyal. He has bad arthritis and no matter what, every time I step into the garden and he is sleeping in his special spots, he would always walk over to see me x I’m going to miss him so much x I love you Buster x my other boy cat Snoop who is 14 will miss Buster also. I feel so guilty laying with him now knowing what is going to happen in a matter of hours. He is blind and has deteriorated so much that I know it’s the right thing to do but it doesn’t make it any easier. It’s so overwhelming and I’m dreading it x
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Buster my best friend

Post by fjm »

It is the last and kindest gift we have to give them, but so very hard to let go. I will be thinking of you this afternoon, and hoping for a peaceful, gentle goodbye for you and Buster.
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mollycat »

When we have given them all we can, when there is nothing left to give that can help them live, to let them go is the final and greatest gift of selfless love when every fibre of us wants to cling to them and hold them safe.
Wishing Buster peace for his long sleep ahead, and you and Snoop some comfort that he will be free from pain.
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by fjm »

Thinking of you this sad evening.
Bertie 2017
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Bertie 2017 »

Hi sorry for your loss ,and. Reply too your message , I understand that it was hard letting.
Go ,even if ,it was the right decision ,it doesn’t make the loss easier ,I feel cats become ,
Such a huge part of our lives ,so naturally it comes as no surprise ,that they leave a huge
Hole ,in our lives ,and why we miss them so much ,they give us so much happiness and
Unconditional love ,are the best companions too have around ,you will miss your furry friend.
But ,I know it’s hard ,but remember the good times ,they will help you through and bring
Much comfort , I often laugh at my Bertie’s antics ,

Thoughts and hugs to you