Thinking of you both everyday

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
JAZZ03
New Cat Chatter

Thinking of you both everyday

Post by JAZZ03 »

Hi everyone , i'm new to this forum... the first thing i wanted to do was to remember my two beloved cats Malcolm and Jazz.. who passed away many years ago.. My Malcolm was 17yrs old when he died in 2008, my Jazz was 10yrs and 5months when he died in 2013..
They were both loved and both unique.. they gave me so much love, loyalty, understanding, comfort,company,over the many years we cared for each other.. and i will never forget them, not a day goes by when i don't think about them.. i still look out of the back door window to see if malcolm will be walking towards me along the garden path.. or will my Jazz be sitting on the garden fence or window sill waiting for me to come home from work.. but they are never there.. even when i still call their names, or clap my hands for Jazz to come running in.. but he doesn't..
no matter how many years go by.. i will never forget them.. words can never express how much i miss them both.. i just hope they knew how much i loved them, and always will until the end of my life..
To my Malcolm and Jazz.. please wait for me at the Rainbow Bridge.. i will meet you both there one day.. until then i will dream of you both and think of you both everyday.. I LOVE YOU MALCOLM AND JAZZ.
Also a dedication to my friends cat LUCKY who died on the 15th Sept 2021.. i was the one there for her at the end of her life as my friend is ill with cancer and bed bound
Chelle xxxxxxxxx