Bobbysgirl

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Bobbysgirl

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi folks for those who’ve been involved with this forum for 6+ years you may remember posts from Bobbysgirl (Sue) from Nthn Ireland. The first post was when she lost Tommy around Xmas ‘15 or ‘16. Then in ‘18 Freddie. This year hasn’t been kind. Sue & Dave farewelled Purdy a couple of months ago & in the last 24hrs, Bob the 3-legged black boy. Sue asked if I visited CC would I post. I haven’t visited in many months but was only thinking of visiting as we approach THAT time which isn’t my favourite time. It’s been another tough year in more ways than one but the passing of one’s furbabes is heartbreaking so prayers said. Vivian & the Five Catateers (as christened by Lilith way back....)
Oddcat
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Bobbysgirl

Post by Oddcat »

Hi Vivian, sorry for the delay in posting a reply, I don't visit often these days. It's lovely to hear from you, but I'm so sorry it's under such sad circumstances. Please pass on my condolences to Sue on the loss of the gorgeous Purdy and beautiful Bob.

I hope you and the famous five are keeping well in Oz. I think of you, Sue, Lilith, Crewella and all the old crew often. If you're still in contact with them, please send my best wishes. And love and best wishes to you for a happy and healthy 2022.