jack is dead

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
gezundheit
New Cat Chatter

jack is dead

Post by gezundheit »

i had him put down on dec.1.i got him and his sister nearly 20 years ago and it just doesn't get any easier
knowing he's gone ahead.his sister heidi will be next to move on.she is both blind and deaf,jack was a great
comfort to her as was she to him.with him gone the clock moves real slow now for the both of us and i'm
finding it real hard grieving.i guess like jack she will tell me when she is ready to join her brother.
AhmedUK
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: jack is dead

Post by AhmedUK »

I am very sorry for your loss but you should be very proud of having given Jack such a wonderful life, and I hope Heidi can see out her final days in comfort.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

I am so sorry for your loss. Even when our little ones have had a good, long life, it is never easy to say goodbye. But as you say , he has not 'gone', but 'gone ahead'. He's waiting at the Bridge.

(Hugs) to you and gentle fusses to Heidi
Fran_ki
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Fran_ki »

Sending you and Heidi lots of hugs and kisses.
It can't be easy for either of you. You gave the wee fella a lovely happy life. Let that bring a bit of comfort :cry: xxx
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I recently lost the last of my original cats at 19.5 years, and I know how deep the cat-shaped hole left behind in your life feels. I hope you can take some comfort in the long and happy life you were able to give him. (((hugs))) and fusses to Heidi.

Rest in peace much missed Jack. xx