Having a bit of a wobble today...

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
lily71
Frequent Cat Chatter

Having a bit of a wobble today...

Post by lily71 »

......because it' a lovely day out there and our boy loved the garden.
I can't bring myself to look out there :(
xx
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Having a bit of a wobble today...

Post by Kay »

my Trigger, who I lost last October, loved the garden too - he spent his last month outside in the sun, and I have a lovely enlarged framed photo of him out there, in pride of place over the fire

when you look outside, can you sense his spirit there? just because you can't see him doesn't mean he isn't there - that is how I think of it, anyway, and it means I welcome the sort of day Trigger would have been lying in his favourite spot in the sun
JulieandBarney
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by JulieandBarney »

I totally understand how you feel, I looked out this morning and in the sunshine, next to the bird table is my last boys grave, right in his favourite spot, we built a lovely memorial post and tied his favourite toy to it, I swear I sometimes see his face peering from behind it, usually at times when I feel sad or upset over something.... though I have Barney now, who I love to pieces, he was still precious to me...so I totally understand....if it helps, it does get easier....it just takes time.....xx
lily71
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by lily71 »

Kay....JulieandBarney....thank you so much! This forum and you guys of course, are really helping.
I was looking for a hug or a kiss emoticon to send you both, but I can't seem to find one on here lol
xx