Madam Fluffycat

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
fluffysmum
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Madam Fluffycat

Post by fluffysmum »

I havent been on here for quite some time and its with great sadness that I am here now. Fluffy went to rainbow bridge this afternoon to see her dad. After loosing my husband in February this came as yet another big shock for me. I took fluffy to the vets thinking that she had cystitis after only being there 3 or 4 week ago for the same thing. Turns out she had advanced liver cancer. I decided to let her go so she didnt suffer anymore. I am devastated she was only 10. Bless you for all the hapiness you brought to my life fluffycat.
Attachments
007 resize.jpg
007 resize.jpg (16.95 KiB) Viewed 3407 times
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Madam Fluffycat

Post by bobbys girl »

Dear fluffysmum,

I'm trying to think of something to say, I'm just so sorry to hear your news. What a sad time for you and what a shock.

It sounds like you did the kindest thing for her and, as you say she is with her dad now.

Many ((hugs)) and love to you from a fellow 'Stokie'

Sue xx
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I echo Bobby's Girl's post - I'm so sorry, what a dreadfully sad year for you. It's hard to find the right words, but as you say she's with her dad. I hope there's some comfort for you in that.

If it helps, by the sound of it you made absolutely the right, and selfless, decision for your girl to save her from suffering, even though it's so very hard to let them go. (((hugs)))
nannymcfee
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by nannymcfee »

RIP beautiful Fluffycat .

Hope you find comfort knowing that they will be together once more.
lilynmitz
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by lilynmitz »

I'm so sorry to hear this, what a tough time you've been through recently. You did the kindest possible thing. I lost my Mo to liver cancer when he was only 7, it seems to take them very young. RIP Fluffy, you were much loved and will be missed.
jillyvillyvoo
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by jillyvillyvoo »

Bless you and so sorry for your losses, I really feel for you. I only ever had 2 cats, both from same litter, sonny and cher. I had to put My wee Cher to sleep in April aged 13. Such a shock and even though I'm stil crying over her I think of all the times she made me laugh and gave me joy..Hope you can do this too, real soon. X I still have a big cher shaped hole in my heart but it is healing. Hope yours does too x
fluffysmum
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by fluffysmum »

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. It has been a rough 6 months for me but I am getting some comfort from the fact that my husband and madam fluffycat are both back at home where they belong.