Coping

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
littlelisa63
Returning Cat Chatter

Coping

Post by littlelisa63 »

HI everyone,
This may not be the right place to put this, but my cat is missing.
I feel so sad all the time,always crying and I'm searching for her many a time day ( when not at work ) and nighttime when I'm at work, i keep going on about my cat and lots of people say its only a cat...to me she's my baby, and I'm as upset just the same as when my father passed away.
I have her sister cat pinning for her.
I have done everything possible so people know she's missing.
But the big question is...How do you cope??
jillyvillyvoo
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Coping

Post by jillyvillyvoo »

Hi and so sorry for your understandable upset. No such thing as "just a cat" they leave paw prints on our heart. We got a lost cat back after 3 weeks so she could still be back. What things have you done to try and find her, there may be other suggestions from people on this forum that could help. I understand your other cat too, our sonny pined for a long time when he lost his sister, they greive too. Big hugs x
littlelisa63
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by littlelisa63 »

I have contacted all vets in my town to put her on the missing list, I have advertised in my local paper, I have put posters of her everywhere and through so many doors, been knocking on doors asking also called network rail as we have a train track near us, been out looking for her day and night, put pictures and information about her on a lot of Facebook websites, put items that smell of me and her and her sister outside
Don't know what else to do x
BarryK001
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by BarryK001 »

Have you phoned local rescue centres where she may have been taken? Was she microchipped?
Fingers crossed that she comes home.

Barry.
littlelisa63
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by littlelisa63 »

I contacted a few on Facebook
I'm really hoping she does come back home