Mayday's 1st anniversary

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Mayday's 1st anniversary

Post by Mayday21 »

It's 12 months to the day Mayday left me. The date being 22/11. Harper & TC must be picking up feelings - both on the bed & quite calm. Family friend called yesterday -"Sad day for you tomorrow - come for a baked dinner." Didn't think anyone would remember but these two have been a Godsend after I lost, what I thought was a best friend, who I thought would understand & support me at that time. RIP darling Mayday. Vivian
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Mayday's 1st anniversary

Post by bobbys girl »

People do surprise you don't they? What a nice thought. Thinking of you Vivian.

RIP much missed Mayday. X
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Thanks Bobby's Girl. A few tears this morning & yes it was a nice surprise to receive the phone call & invite. Vivian
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

It makes all the difference when a true friend really cares. Thinking of you. xx
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Crewella, Bobby's Girl, Lilith, Ms Skater & others if I've not mentioned you eg Shaz & Jillyroo, had friends entertained over a baked dinner re your many, varied & creative posts on Cat Chat not to mention health advice for fur babes. I also told them of the support provided from Spain, UK, Scotland, Ireland & Macedonia. Thank you so much. Vivian
Wanda6688
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Wanda6688 »

Hi Vivian,

One year ago - so sad I know, you were there for me (as well as many other) when I lost 'The Cat', who gave me great support which I will never forget. It will be one year next Monday for me, they do leave a big hole but like you I have adopted a new fur baby who is adorable, but you always remember.

RIP Little Mayday xx
Take Care
Sandra
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Sandra I remember your boy 'The Cat' - so many kind people here give support through their posts. And I do recall you homing a fur baby. When your able, please post a pic. From memory a tortie .... Will be thinking of you on Mon 28. Where has the year gone? Only seems like yesterday..... RIP 'The Cat' Vivian.