My new additions

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
Matt1981
Frequent Cat Chatter

My new additions

Post by Matt1981 »

Look what found me this weekend :) Someone who works for my mum had three Kittens to sell. I could only have two but they are absolutely adorable. In no way are they a replacement for Smudge but they will go a long way to helping repair my broken heart.

Marmite and Oreo
Cats.jpg
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: My new additions

Post by Ruth B »

You can never replace a cat you have lost, whether it was to accident, old age or illness, but new arrivals can help fill the gap, and it is surprising how often the right cat comes along just as you are thinking you might be ready for another cat.

That pair look absolutely gorgeous and I think you will have your hands full keeping up with their mischief.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Ruth - couldn't have put it better myself! They are delightful. You are going to have your hands full with those two. :D
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Matt amazing how the universe appears to play its hand when you least expect it. I agree wit Bobby's Girl & Crewella's comments. And as well as the universe Smudge also may have had a major part too. They say if you show compassion you'll receive it twofold - Smudge will now always be with you. Vivian
Matt1981
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Matt1981 »

They are both unique charectors already. The boy is really outgoing and Loving where as the girl doesn't take too kind to being picked up. Isn't so much scared of humans as she will come out and play while we are in their room. Just doesn't like being picked up.

Both have bags of energy and can see them being hard to keep track when they are but bigger. I'm taking them to get their first health check and round of shots tomorrow.
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by alanc »

You are one lucky chap to have two such beautiful black kittens. I found my male kitten was also much more friendly than my female kitten.
Mainecoon
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Mainecoon »

Like us we got rescue Elsa following the so very sad RTA death of our Beautiful Kara ( Mainecoon x ) The other now cats eventually now seem happier & like to play with her . Only sad thing is that dear Pip ( our much loved 18 year old dog has now passed away in the last 3 weeks ) so we have 3 cats & a sad dog to help !! Good Luck with your kittens , you will not regret !!