Will I ever get over my loss ?

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
Bertie 2017
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Will I ever get over my loss ?

Post by Bertie 2017 »

Hi for all those who are aware ,my cat Bertie ,anniversary is fast approaching ,it will mark ,
The first year without him ,and I must say 2018 ,will go down ,as my worst year ever ,
Losing Bertie has nearly destroyed me ,I will always feel ,my grief and pain ,is the worst .
I have ever experienced ,I have experienced many dark times ,I am no stranger too losing
Cats ,I always seem too handle it well ,of course ,I grieve for them ,but losing Bertie was
Like a stab too my heart ,he was my whole world my everything ,and losing him so young
And suddenly ,is so hard too accept ,so the question I feel I need too ask ,is will I ever.
Feel different than I do now ,?. Will they come a time ,when I think of the happy times .
Without a lump in my throat ?.followed by ,why did he have too go ? Of course I have too admit ,I do get my better days ,where I feel ,I can handle life’s challenges ,but sadly
I still ride the rollercoaster I call grief , will I ever get off this wild ride ?. I am just
Wondering how best ,too cope and get through his first anniversary on the 25 th of
November ,does anyone have a idea of advice?. Too help me through it ,I will be
Grateful for anything that helps me ,remember my Bertie ,the best way I can ,and too
Celebrate his life and time he spent on earth ,and the love and bond we shared , thanks x
modmodgirl
Returning Cat Chatter

Re: Will I ever get over my loss ?

Post by modmodgirl »

I'm sorry for your loss. Sending you a ton of hugs.