NEED TEMPORARY HOME DESPERATELY

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
Lillianh0328
New Cat Chatter

NEED TEMPORARY HOME DESPERATELY

Post by Lillianh0328 »

My sister and I have two cats that are twins that have been raised together since birth. Our landlord recently has forced us to move them from the premises and we have no where for them to go until we move into a house. We need somewhere for them to be for little over a year or so. They are so so sweet, they NEVER bite, they’re calm and laid back and are so affectionate. They are a little under 1 year old! One is male and the other female. They have both gotten spayed and neutered! I truly would not be making the leaps to keep them if they weren’t the BEST cats I have ever been around. Please if you, or someone you know is able to help out in anyway, please let me know! Please reply to this or email me [email protected] !
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: NEED TEMPORARY HOME DESPERATELY

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello,

We are often asked about temporary fostering services, and our Help Desk has a comprehensive list of suggestions. Also, they may have details of regional fostering services available, depending on where you live. So I would suggest emailing them on: cat.advice (at) catchat.org letting them know about your situation and which area you live in, and they will send you all our current suggestions.

Hope that helps.
Sam Q
New Cat Chatter

Post by Sam Q »

i work for social services and also looking for a temporary home in the neath port talbot area for two lovely female cats.
can you advise
Angie-J
Site Admin
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Angie-J »

Hello

Please contact cat.advice (at) catchat.org and they will be able to advise you.