Snow Bengal needs a new home (Homed)

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
SueCutler1979
New Cat Chatter

Snow Bengal needs a new home (Homed)

Post by SueCutler1979 »

Hi, I hope you can help us. My father in law has recently passed away and he has a snow Bengal which we are unable to keep due to us having an old dog. I’m trying desperately to find her a new home. Things are incredibly difficult and I’m just trying to do the right thing. She is spade, 9 years old and a house cat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for any help or advice you can give us
Last edited by Lisa-D on Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Amended the title as this cat is now homed
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Snow Bengal needs a new home

Post by Mollycat »

Sorry for your loss.

A desirable cat like that probably shouldn't be advertised on the internet without the support of a rescue who can properly vet people. When I was looking for an indoor only cat, my local rescue told me that's the one thing they have more demand than supply of, so I hope you won't have too much trouble finding this girl a happy new forever home. The last thing you need right now is the stress of trying to figure out if people who are interested in her are genuine kind loving potential new owners or unscrupulous people looking to make money out of her or worse.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Snow Bengal needs a new home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi,

We’re sorry to hear that your father-in-law has passed away.

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page, the information there might help you to rehome his snow Bengal: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

Hope that helps.