Stray cat

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
STELBUNN
New Cat Chatter

Stray cat

Post by STELBUNN »

Hi everyone

I have been trying to catch a cat who has been hanging around Winthorpe village in Nottingham. He has been spotted by several residents and is very very thin. He is black and white and young. He is afraid of people so people have had trouble catching him. I have tried to find him several times, but without luck. My next plan is to leave a trap out for him.

Hence, I am wondering if anyone can lend me a trap if in the Nottingham area. I have tried a few rescue centres, but they do not have any. If not, I will have to buy one. Also, can anyone help? I have been worrying about this cat so much.

Thank you
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Stray cat

Post by fjm »

I borrowed a cat trap from my vets when I needed one - it may be worth contacting some locally to see if they can help.
Sniper1
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 18

Re: Stray cat

Post by Sniper1 »

Why do you want to catch him? What are you going to do when you do catch him? Maybe the cat is feral hence his reason for avoiding people and in which case simply helping him out by feeding him may be the best option and the massive trauma of trapping and handling may not be necessary