hi not been her for a while !

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
aflame26
New Cat Chatter

hi not been her for a while !

Post by aflame26 »

hi not ben on here for a while had to rereg ! in april i had to put my FIV+ kitty to sleep after 9 years of cat nuttynes the fiv started to attack his brain and motor functions i had to make the decision and it broke my heart !! :cry: 5 months later it still hurts but our other cat is getting clingy and as i am working now i will be hopefuly getting a new cat at xmas i have spotted a ginger one eyed 10 year old called horatio :) i just hope he is still available then as i have said if some one wants him sooner then let him go to them but fingers crossed ,but if not there will always be older /disabled cats wanting new homes :) xaflame26
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: hi not been her for a while !

Post by meriad »

that's a lovely post - torn between hoping that Horatio hasn't found a home and he can join your family but equally hope that he does find a home between now and Christmas. As you say; there are so many disabled and/or older cats needing homes I'm sure you'll be hard pressed to stick to just the one.

let us know how you get on
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

However things turn out for you and Horatio (love the name :D ) I wish you all the best.
aflame26
New Cat Chatter

Post by aflame26 »

thanks and will let you all know !