HELP!!!

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
monika
Returning Cat Chatter

HELP!!!

Post by monika »

Hi

I have to ask for help and advice - I am the owner of two adorable pet cat, as every "Mummy" I can not imagine life without THEM!
I introduce to London this week (my boyfriend) - although it was a game board for a long time because we are looking for a room or small apartment and no one wants to hire us for koty..Mam work in London, my boyfriend has a job and
I have no one in Poland to leave my cats. Both my cats are very polite, quiet, do not destroy, and love one another. Already have passports, microchi. We will pay a deposit yet ... Me and my boyfriend does not smoke, we are confident, we work, we go to the gym and I koscioła..W poland live the longest to the end of April (!!!) because they spoke apartment and lost my job in London ..
For this my boyfriend losing patience in London because he tells everyone that I am stupid because I can not give up the animals since they are such a problem.
Desperate please help find a room, an apartment in London for me along with her boyfriend and cats! I'm ready right away!

my mail [email protected] (I can send pictures of cats and their)
07948609221 phone to Maciek (in London)

I beg for help!
monika
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by monika »

we just want to rent a property for which we will pay ...
why everyone refuses the innocent kitten? :(
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: HELP!!!

Post by MarkB »

Sorry Monika. It must be hard for you. I'm not in London. There is a list of agencies that have pet-friendly properties. There may be some near you. http://www.letswithpets.org.uk/home/welcome" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck!