Kittens in need of a home - 8 weeks old newmarket, Suffolk

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
laurab
New Cat Chatter

Kittens in need of a home - 8 weeks old newmarket, Suffolk

Post by laurab »

Hi everyone,

I have been fostering what were orphaned feral kittens since they were 3 weeks old. They are now adorable, very well handled and ready for new homes. In Newmarket, Suffolk.

I had originally decided to foster them myself as people from work offered homes but the realization of cost of looking after them has now changed their minds. Having looked after them for the last 5 weeks I really don't want to give them up now to a rescue centre as they have had lots of space and attention and I'd rather they went straight to their new home to continue all the love and attention.

There are 4 but I am hoping to keep one of them (need my dog to accept him) so that leaves 3 gorgeous girls; a long haired tabbyish - proper little princess who purrs non stop and loves cuddes, a long haired black with a small white bib on her chest, she is very sweet but not as confident so ideally needs to be with another cat and a short hair black who is confident, lively and playful and does stop occasionally for a back scratch (currently with a lighter brown tabby pattern but I've been told that may go and she will just be black but it seems to be getting lighter)

Long haired have been brushed every other day since 4 weeks old so they are happy to be groomed and fussed over. Flea treatment done at 3 weeks and they have just completed their second dose of Panicure 3 day wormer.

They do need vaccinating in next few weeks and neutering from 12 weeks but otherwise they are ready to go to their new homes, I just need to find them some!

If anyone reading this is interested and would offer a good loving forever home or knows someone who can, please get in touch.

Many thanks

Laura

P.S. any tips for the slow introduction process with dogs is appreciated. 1 of my dog is fine, the other seems to think they may a rabbit so I'm being very careful they don't meet outside of the crate for now... they are sniffing and I'm treating my dog each time she sits nicely etc.