Four cats need rehoming in Colchester or surrounding areas

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
crazy_kat
New Cat Chatter

Four cats need rehoming in Colchester or surrounding areas

Post by crazy_kat »

My name is Fifi. Sammy, Beatrice and Pip were rescued from London. My owner went into hospital in December 2014, we patiently waited for her return but unfortunately she died in August. We never saw her after December and miss her so much.

We are all looking for new forever homes. Sammy is 4 and is black, he is very shy and just needs love attention. He is happy to venture outside but it will take some time and his new owner would have to be very patient with him.

Pip is also black and has a completely different personality. He is 2 years old and is very loving and outgoing. He loves to play and he also loves his cuddles.

All Beatrice wants is cuddles, all day long. She is too loving sometimes. She is white and tabby. She is very friendly and is happy to sit on anyone's lap. I am also very loving but not as bad a Beatrice. I am quiet shy and it will take me some time to get used to my new owner. I am about 4 years old and black and white.

We do not need to go to the same home, we all just need loving homes to go to. We are not used to busy households and are not used to children, but Pip and Beatrice are great with children.

Please contact our foster mother if you are interested. She is willing to take us back if we do not settle with our new owner. She said that she will also look after us during any holiday periods if our new owner wants her to.

We look forward to meeting our new owners soon.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Four cats need rehoming in Colchester or surrounding are

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;