LOVING, BEAUTIFUL CATS - URGENT HOME NEEDED

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
PURRFECTPAWS
New Cat Chatter

LOVING, BEAUTIFUL CATS - URGENT HOME NEEDED

Post by PURRFECTPAWS »

Purrfect PAWS Cat Rescue

A very small independent local rescue. For the past 12 years we have rescued and re-homed stray cats and kittens in the area. THIS IS OUR FIRST ADVERTISEMENT. We previously managed to keep down the population and care for ‘community cats’ ourselves. OVER THE LAST YEAR THERE HAS BEEN A MAJOR INCREASE OF STRAY/ABANDONED CATS IN THE AREA. During this time, I have had to give up work due to disability, and it is becoming increasing difficult for me to cope both physically and financially.

We have managed to neuter the following cats, who are all friendly, most being litter and house-trained. ANY OF THESE BEAUTIFUL CATS DESERVE A LOVING FOREVER HOME.

PLEASE ADOPT ONE FOR CHRISTMAS, FOR LIFE

JACKS – MALE (approx 1yr). GINGER/WHITE Neutered, house/litter trained, flea treated boy. Loves lying in a box (any box), cuddles his toy. Very loving, loud purrs! Likes to play, very funny personality. OK TO HOME WITH OTHER CATS

TAZ – MALE (approx 1yr). WHITE/BLACK Neutered, house/litter trained, flea treated boy. Very pretty boy, loves cuddles and leaning on your legs. Would make a lovely companion! I believe TAZ to have been abandoned - Although he loves cuddles and just being near you, I think his tail may have been burnt, so is a little weary of that being touched.
OK TO HOME WITH OTHER CATS

SPARTACUS – MALE (approx 1-2years). WHITE/TABBY. TO BE NEUTERED ASAP. VERY VERY friendly and loving cat. Loves belly rubs, and doing floor flops. Very social with other cats and people. Would make a lovely pet, some house training.

KITTY – FEMALE WHITE/TORTOISE (approx 6mths-1yr) Neutered, very friendly girl. Very pretty kitty! Would make a lovely family pet. Likes cuddles and fuss, and is very social with other cats.

ABBEY - FEMALE Tabby (approx 1-2yrs). Neutered friendly girl. Would make a lovely companion. She hangs around with Kitty and Sparts, is a little shyer than others, but I think that is just due to the amount of boys around. She CRYING OUT FOR a LOVING FOREVER HOME.

The site will be updated with regular photos and progress. ANY HELP AT ALL WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. WE REALLY WANT THESE LOVELY CATS TO HAVE A HOME FOR LIFE, THEY DESERVE IT.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: LOVING, BEAUTIFUL CATS - URGENT HOME NEEDED

Post by Crewella »

Really hope you manage to find homes for these - what area are you in?
PURRFECTPAWS
New Cat Chatter

Post by PURRFECTPAWS »

Crewella wrote:Really hope you manage to find homes for these - what area are you in?
. Thanks a lot! I'm in Birmimgham. I have people who could help me deliver cats to good homes In the West Midlands area, which would give me the opportunity to ensure the cat was safe and would be cared for, and to settle them in.

THANKS FOR CARING - LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY FRIENDS LOOKING FOR A FOREVER CAT!

Kindest regards
Mandy
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Please forgive me for sticking my nose in - I'm not sure if this is a one-off thing or if you will continue to rescue? If you are likely to take more on, it might be worth setting up a homing page on Cat Chat for your rescue (I did look and I don't think you have one?). I volunteer for a small independent rescue in Buckinghamshire and we found it a great help - I'd say that nearly half our enquiries for homings now come from Cat Chat. It's fairly simple, and once you know what you're doing it doesn't a lot of work to keep it going.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck. :)