Brother and Sister /Black Cats need rehoming- Eastbourne area.

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
antonw211
New Cat Chatter

Brother and Sister /Black Cats need rehoming- Eastbourne area.

Post by antonw211 »

Last August I rescued two cats who were brother and sister back in the midlands. Due to the pub closing where I lived and worked in September I had a friend look after them until I got settled into my own place down in Eastbourne. I am now having to move back to the Midlands with work and will most likely be stopping at a friends who has a dog and cat already. As much as I do not wish to rehome these two cats its un fair to keep moving them about in different places for my personal circumstances. I have had to put them in a cattery in Eastbourne because I cannot have them at the pub I currently live or work in Eastbourne and my friend in the midlands is unable to look after them anymore. My hope is to keep them together as they adore each other and have grown up together and it would be a shame to see them seperate. They are the most adorable and loving cats who ideally need an outside space as this is what they have had a previlage of growing up with. I will be happy to get them the injections they require and Jess spayed as she is at that age now. If anyone can offer them a loving home I would be happy to reply with pictures and to travel within a reasonable distance
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Brother and Sister /Black Cats need rehoming- Eastbourne area.

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html