Foster home needed for 2 loving cats - temporary

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
donnabardsley
New Cat Chatter

Foster home needed for 2 loving cats - temporary

Post by donnabardsley »

Hi, I am in the process of moving to Market Harborough from Manchester to help with my father who has Parkinson's. Until my house is ready I will be living with my parents and am unable to have the cats there as they will trip Dad up!! Desperately trying to find someone willing to foster my 2 cats for possibly 5 months - they are insured and I will pay for their food etc...
Please help don't want to have to tehome them for my daughters as they are going through enough upheaval without loosing the cats
If you can help please contact me on 07799 621615
Thank you for taking the time to read thisxxx
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Foster home needed for 2 loving cats - temporary

Post by Lilith »

Hi Donna, very sorry to hear of your problems.

Early this year I had to arrange a 'safety net' for my cats because of health problems; I was VERY lucky to be offered fostering by a cat rescue worker, a friend of a friend. She took my youngest into her own shelter and the two older ones were fostered in a quiet home by a lovely (no other word) foster carer who looked after them like her own (so did the first rescue worker with my problem child youngest who was very naughty but rewarded her with headbutts on her return here)...I like you was prepared to pay all expenses and I added on as much as I could afford as a donation to the rescue. They were brilliant.

On the rescue and rehoming section you'll find a list of shelters in your area and, although space and time are ALWAYS at a premium as the older cats in the shelters are slower to rehome than kittens, the dreaded 'kitten season' is coming to an end and someone may be able to foster your cats; I do hope so.

With very best wishes that you can get them settled and eventually be reunited, Lil x