i am looking to find ne home for my two kittens

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
jolouie76
New Cat Chatter

i am looking to find ne home for my two kittens

Post by jolouie76 »

hi ,

i am looking at rehoming to brothers i would love for them to stay together , i am finding it hard to keep them myself as i work alot and suffer from depression , i am not home enough to give them the love and attention they both need ,

i had noticed this when my friend came round with her to young girls which they loved having fun with the kittens , and the kittens loved it to they are called milo and merlin 5cmonths old

they spend alot of time together and would be wrong to separate them now ...
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: i am looking to find ne home for my two kittens

Post by Lilith »

Hi and welcome.

It could be a good idea to give your area, if you're happy with this.

But your boys may be content with their own company, playing together and so forth; the situation may not be as bad for them as you feel. I'm so sorry you're depressed and obviously anxious but actually your home might be just what Milo and Merlin like on a day to day basis. Cats like nothing better than hours of peace and doing their own thing. Kittens do like to be played with, it's true, but if you select a home with children, please be careful; some children can be rough and, often without realising it, cruel. Milo and Merlin are still very young and need plenty of sleep and quiet time; being transferred from your peaceful home to a noisy family one might not be the solution.

I do hope you feel better soon (though I realise depression's a chronic thing; creeps up on you, not much fun) and hope you find the right solution to your problem; please keep in touch :)