New Kitty possible drop off

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
blaster3k
New Cat Chatter

New Kitty possible drop off

Post by blaster3k »

Hi everyone March 4th 2018 a little grey and white male cat possible 8-9 months years old.
Was meowing at my back door, living in the country barn cats and strays sometimes do show up
however, this one was alot younger than the ones that randomly come around. I decided to feed it.
Long story short I now have a new cat Toki, and so far all is well. He must of been a drop off he
is extremely affectionate, playful, does not frighten easy, eats from my hand and litter trained.
To be honest the perfect cat, who would get rid of him? Put up signs in the local village just to see if anyone was missing a cat
however with where we are located the nearest farm is a 5 min drive, more likely a drop off and I'm keeping him.

Going to take him to the vet for a exam, I think it will be all positive, I am still amazed he was out in the cold and was healthy.
His stool was green maybe from grass, moss or whatever he could get his paws on little warrior.
He is not in the house yet in heated garage and is happy, again amazed that someone would let him go.

Just wanted to share now a cat has a home!

Peace!

b.
Marla
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: New Kitty possible drop off

Post by Marla »

Congratulations on your new kitty! Some horrible people dump cats or move away and leave them :( but sometimes cats jump into vans and end up very far from home. So please get him checked for a microchip if you haven't already.

Has the green stool stopped?