Desperately need help finding a temporary foster home for my cat.

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
Gemmalouise17
New Cat Chatter

Desperately need help finding a temporary foster home for my cat.

Post by Gemmalouise17 »

I have had a few struggles with housing at the moment and in desperate need of a foster home for my cat I really don't want to have to rehome her or take her to a shelter and she is very loved and for the sake of a few months. I am willing to pay all food and litter and any vet bills and needs for her just need someone that will love her for a few months will I get myself back on my feet. Tried a lot of rescues and they don't know any that can offer rhos kind of service.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Desperately need help finding a temporary foster home for my cat.

Post by Lilith »

Hi and welcome :)

Here is a link to local shelters in case you haven't seen it - https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-r ... uk-ireland

Also if you're comfortable with posting your area and what distance you may be able to travel, there may be someone on here who can help or knows of a shelter who can help.

Good luck - I was in your situation a couple of years ago and managed to get mine fostered with very caring people - I hope you are as lucky, and also best wishes for the future and your future reunion with your cats - it's a traumatic decision and I hope everything works out for you and the cats x