MISSING GINGER CAT, HOVE BN3 (Found)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
emmatroy
New Cat Chatter

MISSING GINGER CAT, HOVE BN3 (Found)

Post by emmatroy »

Bertie has been missing since lunch time on 1 June. He went over our back wall to a neighbour's garden (his favourite place to play) and hasn't been seen since. He does like to go investigate open doors or windows and so we hoped he may have got shut in somewhere but it is now almost four days and we've asked all neighbours to check but no sign of him. He has never gone very far from home before and is always back for his food at 6pm (if not earlier).
He is a medium sized male ginger with white paws, chin and underneath. He is mostly solid ginger with a few faint stripes on head, legs and tail and has quite thick, short fur. He has amber eyes and quite a loud meow but will be silent and hide if scared
Bertie has an autoimmune condition and can suddenly become ill so it is important that we get him back as quickly as possible. And we miss him very much!
Attachments
Bertie markings (small).jpg
Bertie markings (small).jpg (61.47 KiB) Viewed 490 times
Bertie Face. (small)jpg.jpg
Bertie Face. (small)jpg.jpg (49.8 KiB) Viewed 490 times
Bertie collar (small).jpg
Last edited by Lisa-D on Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Amended the title as Bertie has returned home
emmatroy
New Cat Chatter

Re: MISSING GINGER CAT, HOVE BN3

Post by emmatroy »

UPDATE: Bertie is home!
Very pleased to say he returned home today seeming fine but hungry. I think he's been locked in somewhere for quite a few days!
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: MISSING GINGER CAT, HOVE BN3 (Found)

Post by fjm »

Thanks for the update - mine did it to me countless times when they were young, usually turning up ravenous just after all the neighbours got their cars out to go to work in the morning!