Large dark tabby male lost in London N16

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Haveyouseenharry
New Cat Chatter

Large dark tabby male lost in London N16

Post by Haveyouseenharry »

Harry went missing on Sunday evening at 8pm. We recently moved to the area from East Sussex and Harry battered his way thru cat flap into our communal hallway, where unfortunately our downstairs neighbours let him out.

His is very dark and very large, has a very faint miaow and has iridial hyper pigmentation which means his usually beautiful yellow green eyes are turning brown. The right eye is almost completely brown with more flecks in the left eye than the attached photo portrays.

He has white tips on front paws and white rear legs. Two patches of white on belly, one patch on throat and chin and a tiny white smudge next to his left nostril. Legs very striped and belly quite ginger and spotted. He walks in a very purposeful manner a bit like a Staffordshire bull terrier!
Attachments
image.jpg
(232.38 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Lyndy
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 0

Re: Large dark tabby male lost in London N16

Post by Lyndy »

Hi

Your location is not far from me and I am often in that area. I've seen Harry's posters and am keeping an eye out for him on my walkabouts.

I hope you find him soon.