Black cat missing in fife KY7 area

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Kara_m
New Cat Chatter

Black cat missing in fife KY7 area

Post by Kara_m »

Hello, I am new here in spite of the fact that I have been owned by cats for 20 odd years! I adopted a 6 year old big black cat a few months ago, he was finally settled properly, calm, cuddly and never ventured past our garden really until last Wednesday. I let him out around 9pm ish and he's not been seen since :(. I have searched, called vets, cat shelters, even the police (not the cleansing tho, I still need hope just yet) then found this forum. I have his cat litter hanging in a pillow on the line to try and draw him home but nothing yet. He's a very broad, fluffy but not long haired cat, his tail is a brush tho! He came to us with a non problematic broken tooth in the bottom front...he also wears a blue collar, tho his most recent one didn't have our address yet, typical. He may have tried to go to his old home though the previous owner hasn't contacted me with any info yet. Any help would be much appreciated
Karen