Heartbroken! Lost cat Wirral. Tranmere area FOUND!!!!

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Rachread888
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Heartbroken! Lost cat Wirral. Tranmere area FOUND!!!!

Post by Rachread888 »

My cat went missing 29th October. He is a aprox 4 years old. black and white Neutured male. At night he sleeps in our kitchen in his bed and everyday if he's not in the kitchen he comes in before we have chance to even boil the kettle. He never seems to be out of earshot. When my partner came down on Wednesday he didn't appear, I came home from my night shift and he didn't follow me in either.

We've posted flyers, asked neighbours and called his name day and night. We've checked all the roads nearby. I've reported it to the rspca, vets, micro chip company. We've contacted the council too. It's an absolute mystery as to where he is. We've also posted on various Facebook sites.

We adopted freddie as a stray about 15months ago and he's never done this before.

He follows me around constantly and loves to be in his home. A few months ago I came home to find him lying on the sofa injured. We never found out whether he'd been bitten or clipped by a car by his back leg was sore and he had a temperature. A trip to the vets got him sorted. Even though it was sore for him to walk he still made it all the way home.

I miss him so much and hope that one day we find him. My gut says he is no longer with us because I believe only death would keep him from returning. My heart hopes and prays that this isn't true.
Last edited by Rachread888 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rachread888
Returning Cat Chatter

Re: Heartbroken! Lost cat Wirral. Tranmere area

Post by Rachread888 »

Here is a pic of my boy
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (33.85 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Rosiepix2010
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Rosiepix2010 »

Your cat may be locked in a shed or garage somewhere very local. Cats don't usually wonder very far it's very likely he can't get out to return home. My cat was missing for11 days in the snowiest coldest weather imaginable but returned home when I was about to give up hope skinny but otherwise well. How he survived I don't know! Please knock on people's doors and leave leaflets if they are not in asking them to double check sheds and garages. I hope your little cat is home soon xxx
Rachread888
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Rachread888 »

Thanks for your reply, we've checked immidiate neighbours gardens / yards today ourselves. Still no sign. We now have lovely laminated posters of him by where every neighbour will leave their wheelie bin tomorrow on our avenue and 4 other roads. We are going to put them up in the parks tomorrow also.

Not giving up hope after reading some success stories on here. Maybe he will appear after all the fireworks have gone.
Rachread888
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Rachread888 »

Had a confident sighting of freddie on the night/morning he went missing. A neighbour is certain it was him sat on the corner when she looked out at about 4am.

She looked out because of a police helicopter that was searching the entries by ours. It woke her up. Maybe that spooked him?

My partner was awake at 6.30 and there was no sign.
That's only 2.5 hrs later.
Rachread888
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Rachread888 »

Here's two more piccies of my gorgeous boy
Attachments
image.jpg
(63.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
image.jpg
image.jpg (27.37 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
Rachread888
Returning Cat Chatter

Re: Heartbroken! Lost cat Wirral. Tranmere area FOUND!!!!

Post by Rachread888 »

Freddie came home at 5am this morning! 7 days later! Woken up by a faint meow! He initially seamed unharmed but it seems he's got a small wound to back leg. He's ok! Just hungry and extremely tired! Thanks for your support
Rosiepix2010
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Rosiepix2010 »

So pleased for you x
victor1965
New Cat Chatter

Post by victor1965 »

I am so very pleased for you.

We lost our cat recently, knocked down by a car.

I am so glad your Freddie is safe.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Good News! Really pleased he is back where he belongs. :D