LOST: Popini/'Pops' in SW18 Earlsfield - Reward Offered

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
joanneandjameswardle
New Cat Chatter

LOST: Popini/'Pops' in SW18 Earlsfield - Reward Offered

Post by joanneandjameswardle »

Our lovely 7 year old British Long Haired female cat has gone missing and has been away since the early hours of 27th March, 2014.

Her name is Popini, and is sometimes referred to as Popsy or Pops.

She is tortoiseshell in colouring with white paws and a white bib, very fluffy, and we are desperate to find her. She is part of our family.

If anyone comes across her please do get in touch. She is generally quite friendly, and will respond ton her name.
Attachments
Pops - Copy Medium.jpg
Pops - Copy Medium.jpg (58.86 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
pandorawarlord
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: LOST: Popini/'Pops' in SW18 Earlsfield - Reward Offered

Post by pandorawarlord »

what a beautiful cat I do hope you find her soon.
As she got out on the day you moved she will be disorientated do remember to go back to your old home area . Contact schools, churches, postman and vets, infact just get as many as you can looking for her.
I have past on her details to family who are not too far from you but maybe there are some others on here from your area who can help
joanneandjameswardle
New Cat Chatter

Post by joanneandjameswardle »

Aw thank you. We are trying really hard to find her.

We've put about 450 flyers out in the local area and around 25 posters. I've also put and ad in the paper, out next Thursday, and posted on various cat forums, spoken and registered details with battersea cats home, RSPCA, and vets, and posters are out in local coffee shops, pubs and newsagents.

I went back to our old place and there was no Popini to be seen.

I combed a main residential road someone reported a sighting on, and all the arterial roads coming off that today, then circulated our property and all adjacent on the block just now rattling some treats and softly calling out.

I've put the tray outside, and nailed a pair of my smelly socks to the fence.

But still no joy.

I'm utterly devastated. Any more tips?

We just want her to come home.
AnneD
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by AnneD »

she is beautiful, I do hope you find her soon.

Have you tried going back to the place she was sighted, but in the early hours of the morning, when cats can be most alert and out and about. I had a friend who went looking for her lost cat of a week at about 4am/5am and found her just sitting quietly, not far from home.
Just make sure it 's safe for you as well though. :D
pandorawarlord
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by pandorawarlord »

good advice going back in the early hours.
Good pictures of Popini on mymoggy.com and I had a good look of the map area, have you tried to leave info at the school's also with the caretaker as children see a great deal when playing and will soon be off for easter.
Dont forget to check any empty properties near you and if you find that there are some elderly people in your road try and speak to them as they may not have a computer, also they may not go out so often and will not have seen any of your posters