Missing Bengal - Irchester Northants

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Smudge
New Cat Chatter

Missing Bengal - Irchester Northants

Post by Smudge »

Neutered and chipped male Bengal cat, three and half years old has been missing since 15 Sept 2014.

Despite posters, leaflet drops, a piece in the Northants Telegraph, Facebook and Twitter appeals he has disappeared without a trace.

I can't believe no one has seen this distinctive cat!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-fin ... k=timeline" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
Loki
Loki
Loki.jpg (101.25 KiB) Viewed 1530 times
notjustacat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Missing Bengal - Irchester Northants

Post by notjustacat »

Hi Smudge. What a beautiful cat. I do hope you find him/her soon. Cats that have been missing for months turn up. All paws crossed for you here.
Rosiepix2010
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Missing Bengal - Irchester Northants

Post by Rosiepix2010 »

I'm so sorry your little cat is missing still.. My cat went missing for 11 days and turned up on my doorstep just as I thought he was lost forever. Cats don't usually go far , normally in the same block that you live in. My cat had been locked in somewhere, he'd lost lots of weight but came home unscathed. This was in the worse weather imaginable thick snow , how he managed to survive I'll never know! They are resilient , not sure if you have tried going out late at night when it's quiet and call him, shake some of his treats. Stop and listen to see if you can hear him. Knock on the neighbours again and ask them to recheck sheds. If they're not in leave a leaflet asking them to check.
Have you put him on animal lost sites apart from this one ?
Animalsearchuk.co.uk
Also if you are on Facebook there are missing pet pages on there
Our Furbabies lost and found uk
Please try not to feel despondent it's early days still
Xxxx