TAKEN FROM EAST SUSSEX IN A CAR OR VAN

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Lyndae
New Cat Chatter

TAKEN FROM EAST SUSSEX IN A CAR OR VAN

Post by Lyndae »

Beautiful 11 yr old Tom Simba, disappeared approx. 4.30pm on 09.09.14 from outside our house in a cul-de-sac. Done this before and got lost, but was still in our Town, this time we feel he has been taken far away. He is a tall heavy ginger boy, all ginger with darker ginger markings, very distinctive looking large cat. He has yellow eyes, a skinny tail and very sociable, loves humans, tolerant of other cats & some dogs. Neutered and chipped. He has a small voice for his size. Please take a photo and email us if you think you see him or take to a Vet to be scanned. We desperately want him home.
Last edited by Lyndae on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyndae
New Cat Chatter

Re: TAKEN FROM EAST SUSSEX IN A CAR OR VAN

Post by Lyndae »

How do I get a photo on here??? Keeps saying file too big and I tried posting just a photo and it said the same
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: TAKEN FROM EAST SUSSEX IN A CAR OR VAN

Post by Crewella »

There is advice on resizing here, or you can load to a site like photobucket and post a link.

http://www.catchat.org/felineforum/view ... f=29&t=227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you're really stuck, you are welcome to email the pics to me [email protected] and I'll post them for you.