Lost lilac point Siamese Thorne, Doncaster

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Sugar
New Cat Chatter

Lost lilac point Siamese Thorne, Doncaster

Post by Sugar »

Please help. Have lost my much loved 10year old house cat. We think the kids have accidentally let her out as we can't find her anywhere since 22nd Dec. she has a little bald patch on back of neck. And will be very scared :(
Jane

Re: Lost lilac point Siamese Thorne, Doncaster

Post by Jane »

Hi,

We're really sorry to hear your cat has gone missing. All the information you need is on our Lost & Found advice page, here: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, if your cat is Microchipped, call Petlog: 0844 4633 999 to register her loss.

Hope that helps.
We hope your cat returns safely very soon.

Jane
Cat Chat
Sugar
New Cat Chatter

Post by Sugar »

I've had an email from this site saying that my cat may have been found. I have replayed to the email, I am really desperate to know if it's her, I feel sick there isn't a day goes by that I don't think of her. I don't know if my email will get through how else can I make contact please
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I'm guessing that someone has contacted you through the PM system on here, so I think the only way is to answer the email. Good luck, I really hope it's your cat and you are reunited soon.