Body missing

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
apricot
New Cat Chatter

Body missing

Post by apricot »

Sorry this is sad.
My cat was run-over 11 days ago. I had Lost Cat notices up everywhere and two people told me they had seen his body and that someone there had said he would move him.
I was searching very early the next morning, before I knew he was dead, and informed the local vets and his microchip providers. I have not been able to find out what happened to him. He was not moved by the council.
It would not have been difficult for anyone to find whose cat he was and I cannot understand why that man made no effort to do so.
My grief has been made worse by not knowing where he is (and also by my cat's brother's very obvious grief)
Topcat10
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Body missing

Post by Topcat10 »

I notice that it is approximately a month since your beautiful friend left us. I would really like to know if you found his body? I really felt your panic and anxiety on the morning you did your search for him before you were informed of that awful, shattering news. Having lost beautiful friends myself your grief was felt by myself when reading your so so sad words. I know what I would have done had I witnessed what happened.....(and anyone reading this) but unfortunately human priorities differ so much don't you think?
I keep my fingers crossed.
Rest In Peace little-un. Xx
Top cat.