LOST ADULT MALE TABBY CAT BLEAK HILL RD ERDINGTON B'HAM

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
fred01886
New Cat Chatter

LOST ADULT MALE TABBY CAT BLEAK HILL RD ERDINGTON B'HAM

Post by fred01886 »

Has anyone seen Fred who was spooked by someone while he was in my arms and ran off? He went missing on 3rd October 2014 after arriving in the UK from France on 1st October. He is male, neutered and chipped. The area he went missing in was Bleak Hill Road Erdington near Knightwick crescent but doesn't associate the area as home. He has tiger markings black stripes and spots, mainly fawn with white chin. He is very skittish round people he doesn't know and may stay under the radar.
Attachments
IFred 's picture.jpg
IFred 's picture.jpg (22.07 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Fred cat 2.jpg
Fred cat 2.jpg (19.88 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Fred cat 2.jpg
Fred cat 2.jpg (19.88 KiB) Viewed 1725 times
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: LOST ADULT MALE TABBY CAT BLEAK HILL RD ERDINGTON B'HA

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fred01886
New Cat Chatter

Post by fred01886 »

Thank you put I have already looked on so many sites as to what to do if your cat goes missing. I have put posters up which someone keeps taking down, flyers through letter boxes in the immediate area and I have talked to people in the neighbourhood. I have sprayed my wee as one expert told me to do this as he will smell my scent. I have shouted and shouted him until I have a soar throat. I put a humane trap out for two weeks, I Have stayed up all night shouting him until 6 am in the morning. Left clothing out with my scent on it. Walked at least one and half miles from where he went missing and no joy. He could have died of fright as he isn't used to noise, so many people and cars let alone low flying jets. He doesn't associate the area as home, so I honestly don't know whether he will come back at all. To add insult to injury I was only staying there for a couple of weeks and I have now moved to Worcestershire and have been going back every week to look for him. :cry: He is a good hunter as he was three months old when I had him and feral. People keep saying don't give up hope and I do hope he will come back but so far nothing has worked.

Julie
Sharonshaw1-
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Sharonshaw1- »

I know exactly how you feel , it's a horrible feeling , my kitten got let out by one of my kids on tues 20th , I have been doing house to house with leaflets , been out calling , I'm really worried as I took her in as a kitten semi feral , I only had her for 6 weeks , I just feel bereft , it's an agonising feeling , I just need to know she is safe. Even if someone else is feeding her , at least I know she'll be getting some food , I just hope she's found somewhere safe
Sharon
fred01886
New Cat Chatter

Post by fred01886 »

I hope you find her Sharon safe and sound especially as she is so young. You are quite right it is a horrible feeling. The other thing I have had to endure, along I would imagine with so many other people is the hoax calls. I have had four to date and they are pretty awful. All I will say is that there are sick people out there!

Maybe we will both be lucky and they will return to us.

Take care and lots of luck!!

Julie