Tabby lost in Leeds - Far Headingley/Weetwood area

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
dfenney
New Cat Chatter

Tabby lost in Leeds - Far Headingley/Weetwood area

Post by dfenney »

Our cat, Tami, ran off in a panic yesterday lunchtime. She was new to us and to the area (adopted from the CP 5 weeks ago) and we hadn't started letting her out of the house yet. Our house is on Weetwood Court but backs onto the Richmond House playing fields and she was last seen heading onto the fields, so could easily have lost her way.

She's a tabby short-hair, 6 months old and very petite (under 3kg). She is all tabby apart from a patch on her chest and her paws, which are white. She is microchipped and was wearing a navy and white collar with ID tag. I will hopefully manage to upload a pic to this post!

We've put her litter round the garden, left out some food/water and a cushion she sleeps on, done a few searches and will be flyering the neighbours and any houses backing on to the fields tonight. She's our first cat and we'd just started to bond so are pretty upset. If you have seen her, please call/text me (Deborah) on 07875 051254. Thank you!
Tami2.jpg
(93.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Tami.jpg
Tami.jpg (54.76 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
dfenney
New Cat Chatter

Re: Tabby lost in Leeds - Far Headingley/Weetwood area

Post by dfenney »

Update - found this AM in a garden the other side of the fields - looks like she was hit by a car. Rest in peace, Tamiyo xx
AnneD
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by AnneD »

Oh I'm so sorry, rest in peace little one. :cry:
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

That's rotten luck, I'm so very sorry.