please help me find smallie (Found)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
findsmallie
New Cat Chatter

please help me find smallie (Found)

Post by findsmallie »

Hi,
Smallie my mums cat went missing two weeks ago, I wish I could help more but I live in Manchester and my mum lives in London.
She went missing from Blundell road, burnt oak, HA8.... she went out as usual but never came back.
She is small and chunky, white face black chin, white neck legs and belly, green eyes, not micro chipped or has a collar.
She will probably run if you approached her, my mum has 6 cats and smallie is the mother to 4 of them, my mum doesn't know where to start looking bit I have put online adverts up everywhere except face book Twitter etc as I don't get on with social media.... so I'm asking if anyone would be kind enough to circulate her description with my details? Please let me know....
Also, please, if you know what's happened or seen her please let me know x
Attachments
38768-2.jpg
38768-2.jpg (15.03 KiB) Viewed 1538 times
findsmallie
New Cat Chatter

Re: please help me find smallie

Post by findsmallie »

my mum called this morning saying she opened the front door and she shot in tired and scared. I think that she may have been spooked and ran off somewhere and got lost... mum has had her since she was 10 weeks old and her disappearance was so out of character.

Have a lovely bank holiday Monday,
Nicola.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: please help me find smallie

Post by Crewella »

So glad she turned up! :)
AnneD
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: please help me find smallie (Found)