Lost Male Very stripey Tabby - Archie - Colwick, Nottingham

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
janice
New Cat Chatter

Lost Male Very stripey Tabby - Archie - Colwick, Nottingham

Post by janice »

Hi, My gorgeous tabby has gone missing, he went out last Friday night which he does regularly in the summer, but he didn't come back on Saturday morning. He has a very thick tail, he is very friendly and goes up to most people. He is fairly large with a bit of a belly. He is neutered but not microchipped, and although he usually wears a collar and tag, he had lost it a few days before. I love & miss him so much, his brother is pining for him too. Hope someone can help if they hear of a tabby being found. Even if not in this area as he could have perhaps got into a vehicle? Or maybe someone has taken him in because they thought he was a stray? Thanks for any help, Janice x PS does anyone know how to add a photo of him, it says a jpeg is too big so i changed to a pdf & that format isnt allowed?
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Lost Male Very stripey Tabby - Archie - Colwick, Notting

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Lost Male Very stripey Tabby - Archie - Colwick, Notting

Post by Janey »

Hi, so sorry your cat is missing. If you would like to send me the photo then I will have a look for you. If you click on my profile you will see the option to contact me by email.
I hope your cat is home very soon.