lost - Orpington, Kent (Found)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
haxell3575
Returning Cat Chatter

lost - Orpington, Kent (Found)

Post by haxell3575 »

our cat went missing on 29th april we live in oldbury close orpington kent he is approximately 9-10 months old small black and white in colour he has not yet been castrated he is not micro chipped he was wearkng a green and silver reflective collar with a barrel tag with his details inside he answers to the name sam he is my little boys first pet
Attachments
20140430_104706-1.jpg
(194.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: lost - Orpington, Kent

Post by Jacks »

Unfortunately if he's 9-10 months and not neutered there's a good chance he's gone after a female. I do hope he comes back soon and if he does please get him done ASAP to avoid wandering and unwanted kittens. And please get him microchipped at the same time.

Fingers crossed it won't be long before he's home - do check out all the advice on this forum as well.
haxell3575
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by haxell3575 »

Thank you jacks he was suppose to go to vets this weekend for micro chipping injections and then neutering as vet said injections 1st I have had previous cats over the years and had them all sorted so worried as it is my little boys 1st pet I have contacted local vets done posters and leaflets contacted battersea and foal farm and put posters in shop and spoken to neighbours been out lots too think I will do more posters and leaflets a bit further afield
Pinkglitter1
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by Pinkglitter1 »

Hi,

Have you had any news? Fingers crossed he will come home soon.

:)
haxell3575
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by haxell3575 »

No news yet am not very optimistic at mo but staying strong for my little boy as it is his cat and his 1st pet
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Post by Jacks »

Is he used to being outside, or is this his first foray? Have you had him long enough to get properly settled? Don't give up hope - he either knows what he's doing and will come back or he's not far away. Keep looking x
haxell3575
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by haxell3575 »

Jacks he has never been out he escaped into garden a few weeks back and hid behind our shed we have had him since he was 10 weeks old we went out knocking doors again last night and a possible few sightings and people have taken our details I got a e mail this morning saying he was possibly seen but it is about 10 min from our home could he be that far away just waiting on info back from this person
Pinkglitter1
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by Pinkglitter1 »

He can definitely be that far away-unneutered boys can roam up to 2 miles when chasing girls. Fingers crossed that this sighting is a positive one. Hopefully he is being a scaredy cat and hiding if he hasn't been out before.

Also, call the council just in case there has been any road casulaties. It is better to know. Also ring all the local vets xx