Missing cat - Lincolnshire

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
discolisa
New Cat Chatter

Missing cat - Lincolnshire

Post by discolisa »

Hi everyone.

Need your help please.

We can't find our cat. He has been missing since early 17 November and it's just not like him. He goes outside but we don't think he goes far and never for too long. We are devastated.

Please help. He is huge, fluffy, grey/white. We live near Haven Bank, Boston. He is microchipped.

We are so worried that he has been stolen.

Without his special food and medication he will become very itchy and get diarrhoea. He will lick constantly and pull his fur out and eat it. He will then vomit, a lot. He'll then lose weight and become very ill and unhappy. He is not just a pet. No-one else should have him, we know how to care for him. We just really need him back. No questions asked.

Absolutely no news or sightings. Please let me know if you find or hear of anything.

Thanks
Lisa
Untitled2.jpg
(53.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing cat - Lincolnshire

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html
discolisa
New Cat Chatter

Post by discolisa »

He's come home! Thanks so much for the support x
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

So glad he's home safe! :)
honeychild
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by honeychild »

Big hugs and cuddles to you all. This happened to me and my big fluffy cat called Renfield. It was a terrible ten days but he came back. i decided i couldn't live with the worry of it happening again so i cat proofed my garden. it was not cheap and it took him and his 3 relations a little while to adapt but it was worth every penny xxx
BarryK001
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by BarryK001 »

Great news that he has come home!!! I keep asking myself where on earth do they get to when they disappear like that for a couple of weeks?