Missing cat Chillenden Canterbury Kent

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
clear_nj
New Cat Chatter

Missing cat Chillenden Canterbury Kent

Post by clear_nj »

1 year old female cat, tortoiseshell short haired, white tummy and most of face, with with black, ginger large patches on her body. Went missing Thursday evening (10th Dec) from Chillenden village. Much missed by her sister and family.
We have searched locally since then, had posters up and alerted all nearby vets and national agencies. Hoping someone somewhere may know something.
If seen please call let us know
01304 840911
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Missing cat Chillenden Canterbury Kent

Post by MarkB »

I have Shared Bonnie's post from Canterbury CP. No doubt Nicola from Izzy's rescue is also aware. I hope she turns up soon.
clear_nj
New Cat Chatter

Post by clear_nj »

Hi Thanks Mark for your message, can you explain more about your comment re Izzy's rescue I am not aware of this organisation. Thanks Nicola Clear
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by MarkB »

Hi Nicola,

Sorry, I have only just seen you message. Ihave forgotten exactly where Izzy's are, but somewhere outside Canterbury https://www.facebook.com/IzzysCatRescue/

Also might be worth contacting Rhodes Minnis Sanctuary and Lord Whisky - although I think Canterbury CP send out an email to all rescues &vets in the area.